ANTI VALENTINE AFRICAN SUPPER CLUB
by Lerato Foods
Food lovers! Join me on the Brighton seafront for a heartwarming African feast to celebrate this season of love in our own special way! Just a naughty protest against the 14th, but with a lot of romance and good food!
Whether you are a couple or single, at our table we share one passion for good food. We will feast on an indulgent menu in our intimate seafront private room and bar.
Happy anti Valentine's day!!!
At my supper clubs, we celebrate rich African culture through food created from a beautiful mix of seasonal, local and well-sourved British produce. Food is served as a mix of canapés, sharing plates and individual desserts. No sharing for desserts!!! You can have your very own!
The menu includes all below:
Plantains & Chicory
Roasted plantains with nomadic West African Suya Spices
Jollof Rice with Raddichio, Roasted Chantenay Carrots & Pomegranates
This much loved West African feast is a glorious one pot I love to serve with seasonal vegetables and salads. It's African passion on a plate.
Sumptuous black Eyed Bean Tart
traditionally steamed in green leaves.
Smoked Red Pepper Tiger Prawns
Smoked Red Pepper Chestnut Mushrooms & Seasonal Herbs (v)
Braised Kale, Mixed Peppers & Roasted Shallots with African Aromatics
Baked Pear & Ugandan Vanilla Cream with Date & Hibiscus Flower Purée, Spiced Chin Chin Crumbs (Chin Chin is a delightful West African Cookie base)
Drinks are available to purchase at the bar.
Please specify if you are vegan or vegetarian or have special dietary requirements. The menu can be changed due to seasonal availability.
Brunch just got boozy!
Join us from 12pm every Saturday & Sunday for the perfect start to your day.
Blow out the cobwebs and fix your hazey head with a delicious brunch all washed down with unlimited Bloody Mary's and Mimosa's.
*Feel the heat with our 5 options of hot sauce for your Bloody Mary.
The important bit:
Free Bloody Mary || Mimosa || Tea || Coffee refils
Choose one from below:
*Breakfast - 1 egg (fried or scrambled), sausage, mushrooms, baked beans, roasted tomato, bacon & toast
*Veggie breakfast - 1 egg (fried or scrambled), veggie sausage, baked beans, roasted tomato & mushrooms.
*Smashed avocado on toast - Avocado, flat leaf parsley, toasted seeds, roasted tomatoes on sour dough toast.
The rules of Brunch club
- Reservations only, minimum of 4ppl.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make reservations.
- The unlimited brunch is a 2 hour limit for each table.
- Brunch starts at 12pm and finishes at 14:00
- Finish time is not negotiable.
- If no one from your party is present 15 minutes into your reservation time, the table will be promptly released.
- We serve responsibly and have the right to refuse service to anyone in the party at the discretion of the server or bartender.
- Must be 18 with a valid ID to participate in the unlimited brunch.
- Your glass must be finished before it will be refiled and you can choose either a Bloody mary or Mimosa.
- Last call will be 13:45 and 1 additional drink per person will be served as long as that person has finished their previous drink.